St. Paul's Episcopal Church: Malden, MA
In 1905 Ralph Adams Cram was commissioned to build a new structure for St. Paul's. The cornerstone was laid on March 12, 1913 and – while Cram's full design could not be carried out, the tower was not constructed – the nave was completed and the church formally consecrated by the Right Reverend William A. Lawrence on November 16, 1913. Cram and Ferguson Architects have been working with St. pauls for the last ten years on multiple restoration projects. Beginning with replacing the entire slate nave roof and copper side aisle roof in 2005 and moving ahead with two succesive stone restoration projects partially funded with matching funds grants obtained for the church through Massachusetts Historic Commission. The last project restored the stone work of the west front of the church.