The opening and dedication of Our Lady of Good Voyage Shrine in the Seaport District of Boston stretched over two events, the Dedication Mass on Saturday, April 22nd and the Mass of Thanksgiving on Sunday, May 21st, 2017.
Cardinal O'Malley greeted the assembled congregation which included Mayor Marty Walsh, Police Commissioner William Evans, Ambassador Ray Flynn and his wife and Seaport Square Developer, John Hynes Jr and his family.
Cardinal Sean O'Malley delivers his Homily to the congregation assembled for the Dedication Mass at the Shrine of Our Lady of Good Voyage.
- Dec 14, 2017 The Cram and Ferguson crew in Madison, WI Dec 14, 2017
- Dec 5, 2017 From Ruins and Rosemary Travel Blog Guedelon & Sully Sur Loire Dec 5, 2017
- Nov 21, 2017 Travel Blog Nov 21, 2017
- Jun 7, 2017 Our Lady of Good Voyage Dedicated Jun 7, 2017
- Dec 23, 2016 Our Lady of Good Voyage Nearing Completion Dec 23, 2016
- Jun 28, 2016 Addition; Chapel of the Holy Cross; Holderness School Jun 28, 2016
- Jun 28, 2016 On Imitation of Beauty Jun 28, 2016
- Mar 19, 2016 Creative Evolution of the design for St edward's chapel Mar 19, 2016