Traditional Building Features Casady School Project
The June Issue of Traditional Building Magazine included a feature on the St. Edward's Chapel Addition in Oklahoma City. The Oklahoma City project is a homecoming of a sort for Cram and Ferguson adding two new wings to hte chapel designed by the firm in 1949. The additions house new offices for the school chaplain, new vesting and sacristy rooms and a new extension providing a "ready room" in support of the chapel use as a musical performance space for the school.
The chapel additions were originally designed for George and Nancy Records by Ethan Anthony in 2002. The project was subsequently on hold until it was revived in 2010. Construction was completed and rededicated by Bishop Edward J. Konieczny in 2011.